Learn About Your Options
Did you know the average lifespan of a home air conditioner or furnace is 12-15 years? If your unit is approaching or has exceeded this time frame, you are likely considering a new HVAC system. Learn how we can help you save with our rebates and special offers.
Your HVAC system is a big investment. We understand that making the right decisions today is crucial to your long-term home comfort.
Here are some of our incentives:
- $250 off all new complete system installations
- Free wireless thermostat with a purchase of a complete system installation
- 0% financing for 24 months for complete systems
- Same-day, next-day or weekend installations available
To protect you from surprise breakdowns and costly repairs, we provide a comprehensive maintenance package backed up by both parts & labor warranties.
- American Standard Furnace: 10-year parts warranty
- American Standard Compressor: 10-year parts warranty
- American Standard Heat Exchanger: 20-year parts warranty
- Mitsubishi Ductless: 5-year parts warranty
- 2-year labor warranty
BENEFITS OF A MAINTENANCE PACKAGE
An A/C or furnace tune-up keeps your HVAC system in good working order. It includes:
- Inspect coolant levels & pressure
- Check & adjust thermostat
- Inspect wiring, contacts, capacitors & relays
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Inspect and clean condenser
- Inspect condensate drain
- Inspect outdoor disconnect
- Inspect condenser fan motor & blades
- Inspect compressor at startup
WHAT SIZE AIR CONDITIONER OR FURNACE DO I NEED?
As a general rule, you can multiply your home’s square footage by 25 to roughly estimate the size of air conditioner and furnace you require. On average a 2,500 sq/ft home needs a unit with 62,500 BUs, but there are many other factors that need to be considered, such as:
- Age of Home
- Number of Windows
- Room Sizes
- Average Climate
- Building Insulation
Our experienced team of heating technicians can help determine the right size HVAC system for your needs based on these factors.
WHY CHOOSE A HIGH-EFFICIENCY HVAC SYSTEM?
When we talk about a system’s ‘“efficiency” we’re talking about the amount of energy it uses. The more energy a system uses, the less efficient it becomes. A system with a high-efficiency rating will use less energy to heat and cool your home, leaving your monthly costs low and your comfort level high.
Find out what size HVAC system you need by contacting our licensed and certified team of technicians.