Whether you need a routine maintenance check or an emergency repair on a heating or cooling unit, we are available to handle all of your heating, cooling and ventilation (HVAC) needs. We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each client receives the very best service at the most affordable rates.
Not sure why your HVAC system is breaking down? Or are you ready to upgrade to a more energy-efficient unit? We are here to help! We repair, replace and install:
- Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Air Handlers
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Repair: From minor repairs to emergency fixes, we cover it all
- Replacement: If repair is not possible, we provide you with the most effective options that fit your needs
- Installation: Precise installation performed by our experienced technicians ensures optimal and lasting performance
Our technicians are kept up-to-date with the latest home comfort products and service techniques, and have the experience and expertise to help complete your repair or installation with ease.
BENEFITS OF REGULAR MAINTENANCE
Your home or office comfort system is one of the most important investments you can make. Regularly maintaining your system will help you avoid breakdowns and expensive repairs.
When you take advantage of our quality products, superior workmanship, and regular check-ups, you can feel confident you’ll always be comfortable, season after season.
- Comfort when it matters the most
- Lower energy costs
- Longer lifespan for your conditioning systems
- Cleaner air
- Less chance for costly repairs
Avoid problems by keeping your equipment in top condition to maximize performance with our 21-point tune up:
- Check thermostat
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Check / lubricate fan or pump motor
- Check blower motor amps
- Check filter system (clean / replace filter)
- Check & clean pilot burner / flame rod
- Check safety controls
- Check & adjust heat rise
- Test for carbon monoxide
- Check humidifier damper
- Inspect gas piping
- Inspect chimney / venting system
- Clean burners
- Clean blower
- Clean secondary heat exchanger
- Check & clean condensate pump / lines
- Check & adjust firing rate
- Inspect & adjust electrical connections
- Check system airflow
- Identify system switch and/or breaker
- Camera inspection
EVOLUTION HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING OFFERS FREE ESTIMATES ON NEW INSTALLATIONS AND A 2-YEAR LABOR GUARANTEE
We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee for both our residential and commercial clients. We pride ourselves on being a family owned business and invite all our customers to become part of the Evolution Family. We treat all our clients with integrity deeply rooted in our honesty as homeowners ourselves.
Same-day free consultations on your next HVAC project!
We service all residential & commercial homes and buildings with all of your cooling & heating needs. Please contact us right away for a free consultation for any repair, tune-up, or installation needs!